The battle of the smartphones – Xperia z1 vs Note 3
The smartphone giants have announced their latest releases with Sony coming up with their upgraded version of Xperia Z with Z1 and Samsung launching their Note 3. Both the smartphones are scheduled to be available in the market from September 2013.
So here we take you through the Note 3 and Xperia Z1′s quick view to help you choose your smartphone.
- The new Samsung Note 3 comes with an Infra-raid remote control feature. This gives you the control over any TV, DVD, Setbox and other devices.
- The amazing Color quality in its 5.7 inch full HD display with the most awesome contrast is worth paying for.
- Not to forget, the improved qualities of the S-Pen stylus will add more improved multi-tasking and creativity to your life.
- A phone with a little warmth. Now the plastic is no more in fashion for Samsung. The new leather finish will the use of the Note 3 more comfortable for you.
- If you were looking for a better camera quality, then here it is. Note 3 has a 13MP illuminated sensor for the back camera and a 2MP front camera with 1080p HD recording capability.
Sony Xperia Z1
- First thing first. Sony realized a security check is necessary and so they added an insurance-protection for breakages.
- Now, Note 3 gets a kick in the camera quality from Z1. It has a 20.7 MP camera with Sony G lens. The front camera for Z1 is also 2 MP.
- Sony always made their phones look awesome from outside. Again it has a metal body and a slick and slim look with color options like black, white and navy blue.
- Same as the Xperia Z, the Xperia Z1 is also waterproof and dustproof. You can easily operate it underwater. Now shooting in the water is possible without worrying.
- The advanced G-lens lets you capture pictures in 2 stages. Click halfway to focus, and full to capture.
Note 3 or Xperia Z1?
Overall the Note 3 stands a few steps ahead from Xperia Z1. Where Note 3 has 32 GB RAM, 32GB in-built memory, 30fps and 60fps of video recording, Xperia Z1 only offers 2GB of RAM, 16GB of in-built memory and HD recording.
Now, which one would you rather grab?? Share your views in the comments below.